Samstag, 7. Mai 2011

Friday (6/5/2011)

Allright, Today Mdina was on our Programm. But before, let's go back to the morning.
We got up at about 8 o'clock in the morning and had breakfast with our hostfamily afterwards. Once we were finished, we got ready to go to School, meaning we ran up to our room in a rush, took our stuff and got out of the house to the bus' pickup point.
We had 1 1/2 hours of lessons, which were actually kind of amusing and teaching (in my opinion, our teacher's great!). Allright, then me and some of the other guys went to grab some lunch at Burger King - and after that, my personal problems started, because my Stomach made some trouble. It even got so bad that I wasn't able to follow to Mdina. Dammnit!
But to be honest, I'm not sure if I really missed that much, especially since what of my colleauges told me - for example the "famous" cake wasn't that good at all, just normal chocolate cake.
Well, we're staying four more days and Malta and I'm more or less sure it will be a really good time.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.